Hello my wonderful family,
I dont have much new information, I was hoping I would be able to tell everyone that I found a job in Michigan... but that doesnt look like it is going to happen.
My roommate bought a townhouse in Whitsett, NC so I am now paying my rent to her. The place is really nice and in a better area. Though it is a little further from work, I am sure that this new place will be great. Here is my new address
7320 Garett Park Dr.
Whitsett, NC 27377
I start back up at work tomorrow. Its so sad when the summer ends but I am also excited to see my co-workers and I am starting to not be so scared of 2nd graders anymore. It's going to be a challenging year for me, but I'll survive!
Lily is getting HUGE! Well, huge for a small dog. She is almost house-broken (thank goodness) and is settling well in the new house.
I was at home in MI for a couple of weeks in July. I got to spend time at the new Bay House. It was beautiful and relaxing. After that I went to Hungarian Folk Dance Camp in Brooklyn, MI. It was a lot of crazy fun, and it made me want to move home even more than I did before! Then I spent a few more relaxing days in Plymouth before coming back to NC. It was nice to see the people that I did get to see.
I guess I had a little more to report than I thought! Love to all!!
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment