Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lisenbee update

Hi Everyone,

Not much happening in the Lisenbee family, but I thought I'd try to get a little something out. Jillie and Bryan are getting ready to move into a two-bedroom townhome in South Bend to give themselves a little more room. (Jillie's one-bedroom apartment just wasn't cutting it). Especially now that they are about to become the proud parents of a new puppy named "Gus". It looks like "Gus" will be at our house here in Rockford for a few weeks til they can move into their new digs.

Baby Gwen is walking all over now and even running a bit. Liz says she walks like the orangutan "Clyde" in the movie "Every Which Way But Loose". I told him not to mention that in front of Kendall.

Not much else is happening here. Having a nice relaxing summer after all the wedding happenings. Liz is down in Kentucky this week visiting family. So I am having some "me" time.

That's about it for us, I would attach some pictures (baby, wedding...)but we all know how good I am at doing that. Maybe if Nate comes over this weekend I will have him put some pictures on the blog.

Love,

Kate

No comments: