Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lisenbee family update

Thought I send a quick note to everyone and let you all know that Jillie and Bryan are getting married on June 27 in Traverse City. The ceremony is going to be at our cottage and the reception will be after at the Grand Traverse Resort. We have a block of rooms set aside at the Grand Traverse resort, but it is summer and Cherry Festival weekend, so it might be a good idea to get a room reserved soon. Jillie will be sending out "Save the Date" cards with reservation information soon.

Not much other news. Baby Gwen is doing great. She has two teeth and is just about to crawl. I'd put some pictures on the blog but we all know how well I did with that last time. So you will all see her at the wedding or if Nate and Kendall put some pictures on the blog.

Love,

Katie

No comments: