Not much news from Torch Lake, but it is the 23rd and since I give my brothers and sisters encouragement to provide a monthly update, I am trying to do the same. Bob and I have been home just a few days from a visit to Molly and Dave and then a short stay with Matt and Elaine to help celebrate Jake's 6th birthday. Next week we are leaving for a few days to go to Washington, DC. I have never been there and Bob has just passed through. We have booked a day-long tour so that we see the highlights and then will spend a day or two on our own just poking around.
Andy, Katie and Will are all well. They are enjoying having Katie's mom and dad living in San Francisco for six months. The Millers and Spencers joined Jon and Trish and family for Easter dinner. A trip to Torch Lake is in the works for August.
Matt and Elaine, Jacob and Eli had a wonderful trip to Disney World over spring break. The boys loved the rides and the fun of the park. Matt and Elaine just enjoyed being away from the distractions of life as a high school principal and nursing student. Elaine is feeling well and of course they are thrilled about the prospect of a new female family member. Each time we see them there is something else pink just waiting for August!
Molly and Dave, Ben, Andy and Laura are looking forward to a family vacation towards the end of June and then a trip to Torch in August. Ben is losing teeth! Two this week, he has that 'all I want for Christmas. . . ' look. Andy will start school in the fall-all day kindergarten. Laura goes to pre-school three days a week and is all excited about a father-daughter night today.
ok, so by now you have figured out that I can't manuever the pictures too well. Anyway, enjoy. Love to you all.
2 comments:
Jill,
Thanks for keeping the torch burning. Maybe we need to switch to twitter or something, as it seems we have a short attention span!
Love you, Jon
Twitter!!~ oh no-another thing I know nothing about!! Oh, well. So far I have learned to do blogs, and am beginning to learn my way around Facebook. Maybe twitter is next!!
Post a Comment