I feel like the blog has been neglected a little lately since so many of us have adopted Facebook (yes!!!) so I am going to give it a little attention before it feels unwanted and unappreciated.
I am nearing the end of my third year of teaching... getting closer to Tenure and am very excited. My year in second grade started off rough, but after much growth and training (for my students as well as myself) I know I will be ending my year on a good note. My class is wonderful, they are so cute and loving and have made a lot of growth this year. I am very proud. I have one student who (I know) is going to be a doctor when he grows up. He was telling me about his baby cousin who is one year old, and how he has been sick lately. He told me his cousin has Ramonia (pnemonia). Then a few months later, he was out sick for a few days, when he came back to school, he told me that he went to the doctor and the doctor told him that he had a weasel in his chest. You have GOT to love kids!
Since I dont have babies to talk about, I will talk about the closest thing I've got. Lily is big and she is trained! YEAH! She is currently chewing on her toys and not my feet or the couch which is just wonderful! She got a Red Wings collar for Easter/1st birthday and I have decided she is their good luck charm.
I will be home this summer for Jillie's wedding and through the month of July. I hope to see as many of you as possible!
LOVE
Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Julie - hope we see you in Northern MI - we will be there at the end of July. Thanks for the update. It's fun to hear about your teaching & the joy it gives you - and Lily, too (babies will come later - plenty of time). Love, Molly (the Elder)
Post a Comment