Last weekend was our big move. We are getting settled bit by bit. Mom and Dad were here and were a huge help; I don't know how it all would've happened without them. Dave's parents and his brother and sister-in-law also came to help, along with several of our friends; we were grateful for all the helping hands. Mom did all the clean up at the old house, too, so I didn't have to do any sad goodbyes - just left in time to meet the cable guy here at the new house and never looked back. I am not sure where we kept all this stuff in our old house - but I am glad to have a little more space in the new place. Finally, all my wedding crystal has seen the light of day after 10 years in a box! And, I can already tell that this house is easier on my cranky old joints. Ben met some neighborhood kids today, which eased some of anxieties (his and mine). So far, I think we are all settling in quite well. As Laura Kate puts it, "I not need my nother house no more."
Love to all of you. Come visit us in West Saint Paul. Love,
Molly & fam
No comments:
Post a Comment