Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First Time Ever

So Katie, Will and I are in the San Diego airport waiting in line at Southwest (the only remaining affordable airline). We had been down there for the weekend visiting friends. I start staring at the mandolin-toting guy across the aisle dividers and, since he was totally out of context, asked "who is that familiar dude?" Then I said "Hey, Wynn!" He looked at me like "who is that familiar dude?" and we talked for a few minutes before our lines took us in different directions (Vegas and San Francisco).

I don't think I've ever run into any of you at the airport. The only other time I ran into a random Johnson was Uncle Tim when I was in the bathroom at the Blind Pig on Katie's 21st birthday in 1995.

Anyway that's the big news in my life.

Andy

No comments: