
Hello all, This is my first attempt at posting pictures on this thing so we'll see what happens!! Joe and I took a trip to Memphis and Nashville for our 33rd anniversary. I wasn't quite sure why Joe chose those destinations, but I must admit we had a great time. We toured the Gibson factory and were amazed to see each guitar being made by hand. We even went to the Grand Ole Opry!! Taking another trip next month to Vegas and looking forward to that. Wynn, we'd love to hook up with you and your bride if you're available. Joe has meetings to attend so I'm just going along for the ride. Enjoying the grandchildren and will be thrilled when Ethan outgrows his colic as will his parents. Going to E. Lansing next weekend to hang out with Ryan. Love to all, Pat
1 comment:
Nice shot of the Gibson factory! I've always wanted to go see the Opry.
Post a Comment