It's been a while since I've checked out the site. I can't believe you cut your hair Julie, actually chopped!! I like it! We have been home for about a week now from our trip to California. It was great! We were able to see Uncle Matt, Kort, Andy and Will. And we can't thank Uncle Jon and Trish enough for letting us stay with them. It is so beautiful there! Of course Derek now has the bug to move out of Michigan. This happens everytime we take a vacation. It usually dwindles down after a few weeks of being back home!
Otherwise things are same as usual. Derek is extremely busy with work and I am extremely busy with everything else! As you could probably see in the pictures I recently sent I am starting to look pregnant. Baby #2 is kicking and moving quite a bit, but not nearly as much as my little Abbi! I think this next one will be the more laid back type...at least I can hope. Abigale is doing great. She is developing quite a personality. She makes me laugh all the time. I'm still trying to get her to say Ma Ma. She only says it when she wants me to pick her up (actually as she's crying chasing after me to pick her up!). If you just ask her to say Ma Ma she will say "Da Da"! It's pretty funny! We're working on getting her to feed herself. She does a pretty good job unless she has a utensil in her hands, that's scary! I'm also trying to get her to drink milk from her sippy. She won't have it any other way except for a la bottle! Any suggestions???
Hope to see some family soon. Once the weather gets better maybe a barbeque????
Take care all,
Kasey
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment