Friday, May 30, 2008
Hello
Molly's open house is Saturday June 7th - noon to 4pm. I'm not sure who in the family will be able to make it (very diffucult for some, we know) but invitations went out a couple of weeks ago. If you didn't get one it's only because we didn't have an address. Michelle, I will send the addresses that we do have. Anyway, we have some vacancy at the house so if anybody wants to do a spendy nighty - we have some rooms. Let us know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Liz and I will be coming for sure but we won't be spending the night. I'm not sure if Jillie will be with us or not. Nate and Kendall will not be coming. It's Kendall's weekend to work. Can we help with anything? Let me know. See you soon!
Bob and I are coming but will drive home afterwards.
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it there. I am still working here in Nc through the 13th. But, I am sure it will be fun and I will be thinking of Molly Pat!
LOVE
Post a Comment