Hey Everyone. Last week I graduated from college. This week I'm staying at Andy and Katie's place. I think I may be here for a few weeks, we'll see. The weather here definitely agrees with me. Needless to say, I haven't found a job yet. I'm still looking in the South Bend area. I don't feel too rushed though because during the rest of the summer I plan to cover people's vacation time at The Hearing Clinic. This means I'll be living with my parents in Rockford. I look at this as an opportunity to save money and be around to meet my niece when Nate and Kendall have their baby.
I guess that's all my news.
Love to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jill,
Uncle Bob and I are really proud of your academic accomplishment!! Many thanks for helping Andy and Katie over this bump in the childcare road. See you when you get home.
Aunt Jill
Jill, Congratulations! Good luck in your job hunting. Enjoy the summer!
Congratulations Jill. I hope we get to see you before you move to SB. Come up to the bay house if you can.
Thanks everyone. And Uncle Tim, once I get home from cali, I really hope to spend some weekends up at your cottage.
Jill, congratulations! Hope you're enjoying the time with darling Will. Give him a hug for me. Love, Molly
Jill,
Congratulations on your graduation! Did you walk in commensment? Can't wait to see you and give you a big hug filled with love and congrats.
Aunt Jana
Yes, I walked at the graduation ceremony. My mom also made me pose for at least a dozen pictures...by that pretty tree...by the MSU sign...
Post a Comment