First - thanks to B-Mac for putting me on the blog!
We'll be leaving New Jersey on June 30, and I start at Clark on August 1st. We haven't found a place to live yet, but I'll be sure to let you all know when I change addresses. I'll probably head down to Texas to visit my family for a bit during my month off.
Gabe is going to pitch telecommuting to his current job, and if that doesn't work out, he'll look for work in Worcester.
6 comments:
Hmmm.... it didn't post the link. Here it is.
http://www.clarku.edu/departments/biology/
Congratulations! I love the East Coast. Massachusetts is such a beautiful state. I checked out the website and the college looks terrific. I hope the move goes well for all of you!
Heather,
Congratulations on the job. Worcester is nice; I've spent some time there for work recently. Worcester is also the end of the line for the "T" so maybe Gabe can work for UBS in Boston if the telecommute doesn't work out. It'd be a pretty long train ride I guess. Anyway, good luck with the new lab.
Andy
Thanks, Nancy!
Andy- we're really hoping that Gabe can manage to avoid having to commute to Boston. It's over an hour by train from Worcester, so it won't be very enjoyable for him. He won't see the kids much, and I'll end up having to handle absolutely everything that comes up with the kids. Granted, I have some flexibility with my work hours, but it would be nice to not have to cancel my classes if one of them gets sick at school.
I heard Worcester is the second largest city in New England, so we're pretty hopeful he'll be able to find something there.
Heather
Congratulations on your new position Heather. I have never been to the east coast. Please send/post pictures once you are settled
Heather - Congratulations! How exciting for you, and for your whole family. Love, Molly
Post a Comment