Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Howdy ya'll! Greetings from Rochester Hills. Everyone here is doing well. Derek is yet again in China though. I'm really beginning to not like his job! I know he has to do it though so I guess I can't complain too much. He will be gone another week and then we get a little break for a while I think. At least until the new baby comes. Only 2 months left! Plus we have some vacation time between now and August..headed up north to the lake of course. We will be celebrating my 30th up there, aaaahhhh. Other than the lake we have no crazy adventures planned. I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable with this pregnancy so we'll see what happens.

Abbi is wonderful. I am in the process of trying to redo her room and make it a little more "girly"! We have to order her new furniture considering we need a crib and furniture for the baby. She is starting to talk more. saying little things here and there. She is definately her father's daughter in that she has to be busy and moving all of the time which has become more of a challenge for me. I am hoping that once the new baby comes she will have something new to occupy her time. I have discovered she does have some mothering abilities....this past weekend she followed my friends son around and whenever he dropped his pacifier she would pick it up and put it back in his mouth! It was adorable. So all in all I am hoping the new baby will be a somewhat easy transition for her.

Wish we could have been there for Molly's graduation-Congratulations!! Congrats to Evan as well. Can't wait to hear news about Nate and Kendall's little one! I'll keep everyone posted on my progress as well! Love to all,
Kasey

No comments: