Hello Family,
I don't have any cool pictures to attach, but I thought I send a quick Lisenbee family update. We finally sold Jim's Mom's house. We didn't get much for it, but at least it is sold. Well we haven't actually closed on it yet, and the realtor called today to tell us the house had been broken into, but they didn't vandalize the house so I think the sale is still on.
Nate and Kendall are doing well, busy getting there house ready for the new baby. The shower is this weekend and we are all looking forward to that. Kendall is feeling well and working three nights a week now.
Jillie just got back from visiting Julie with Ryan. A little cousin get together. Julie didn't know Jillie was coming down, and Jillie wanted to surprise her so I had to be careful everytime I talked to Jana!
Jim and I went up to Lost Lake this past weekend with some friends. All the lakes were still frozen over and there weren't very many people there. But we had a nice time. Jim and Brian drove there ATV's around and Diane and I sat out in the sun. I think it got up to 70 degrees on Saturday!
That's about it for us. We look forward to Jillie's graduation next month.
Love,
Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment