
Well, it is the 12th, and yesterday was the day I am supposed to write anyway. I actually have some news this month. We had a baby born on the farm at 11 PM on April 11th. It is a little girl.
Her father is Halo's Image and her mother is Turf Dancer. I am trying to think of a name that will be suitable for a famous race horse.
Dacia is in Temperance, MI judging a horse show this weekend, and I am holding down the fort.
We are making plans to travel to Las Vegas in June for Wynn and Liza's wedding. Can't wait to see Audrey and Ingrid.
Riley has moved to Truckee, CA and is working as a trainer at a hunter/jumper barn there. She seems very happy.
Well, I just got back in from the pasture, so I am headed for bed.
4 comments:
A friend of mine at work has horses and she says you're suppose to use a combination of the parents names to name the foal. How about Halo Dancer?
unfortunately, that name is already in use.
awwwww, she's adorable!! How about Astro Turf, or Tiny Dancer!! I know, how about a nice Southern name like "Patti Joe"!!
What about Halo's Turf? It kind of implies that she is tough and that she owns whatever place she is in! Congrats on your new arrival!
Post a Comment