Hi family,
Guess I'll blog because I don't think Joe even knows how to get into it! Not much news here. Joe still loves his chair, and it loves him. Matt, was that really you?? Europe, huh? What's wrong with Detroit?? All the babies are adorable. We're looking forward to our second grandchild arriving in August. Jill, how do you manage to look so wonderful after taking care of little ones? I feel like a wet dishrag after Abbi leaves! Not really, but definitely out of practice. Kasey and Derek are looking forward to their California trip next week. We're keeping our fingers crossed for Ryan that he'll be able to land a position here and move back, although he is quite excited about the museum. It is a beautiful and interesting place - more of a hands on museum. 11 months and counting down to my retirement!!!!!!!!!! See all you girls on Sunday. Pat
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment