Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The 19th

Hi y'all.........I've been reading the blogs daily and thought I'd add my little "post". Everything's well with the Lake Orion Johnsons. We're anxiously awaiting spring weather, although I hear we're in for more snow on Friday :( !!
Evan and Zach are maintaining their love/hate relationship (you know how brothers are!) It's been a long winter and they're tired of being indoors with each other (I keep suggesting different places to go apply for jobs but no luck yet). Gary and I have been doing a little painting indoors this winter. The living room and hallway are finished but I still want to re-paint the kitchen, bathroom, and Zach's bedroom. (Are your reading this Gary? lol). Gary was in Myrtle Beach a couple weeks ago for a long golf weekend with the guys. He had a great time and I'm sure he's ready for the golf season to start. Me, I'm just ready to get outside, soak up the sunshine, plant some flowers, start a vegetable garden.....anything to get OUTSIDE for a little while!



Jill(ie) it would be awesome if you could post some sort of calendar schedule for the busy summer season of babies, marriages, graduations, etc.

2 comments:

Jill Spencer said...

Hey, how did you make your type purple?

Michelle said...

Hi Jill, when you create a "Post" you have a toolbar on top that let's you pick the font and the color. I thought the purple was pretty. :)