Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Eve!

Morning family! From all the blogs I can see that our family is healthy and happy. Very nice, indeed. As Tim wrote, I book the two of us a massage for yesterday. It was wonderful! I could easily force myself to get one every week. The only trouble I had was that I have a cold; so when I was laying on my stomach, gravity took over and my nose would run and I would have to lift up, grab a tissue (they were put within arm's length for me), blow and lay back down. Even with all that, it was a great treat.
I'm with Nancy, I love my job in Salem HS but I don't get Christmas, mid winter or Easter weeks off either; I do get 6 weeks in the summer, though. It's without pay but still nice. Seems wrong that all the kids, teachers and administrators get if off and the secretaries and janitors (excuse me, maintanence staff) have to work unless we take vacation time. I will take 1 or 2 days off during Easter break. The only good thing about working during those times is that no one is around to interrupt me. Lots of minor things, like filing, get done.
Hope everyone has a happy St. Patrick's day, tomorrow. Wear green!

No comments: