Monday, March 3, 2008

The Johnson Family

Hey Everybody. I've created The Johnson Family blog for everyone to write their family updates, post pictures and links, and just keep in touch with one another without worrying about updating e-mail lists. For those of you that have never blogged before, I can assure you, it is the same as writing. Enjoy.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey!! I'm the first one to "leave a comment".....COOL !! Let's see if this works.

Michelle

Jill Spencer said...

Michelle helped me! Thanks. Are there directions somewhere in here that will show me how to do things like add pictures? Jill (Aunt)

Michelle said...

I'll have to mess around with this later to see how to add pics....but I think this will be easier than emailing...I'm actually leaving the icon on my desktop so I can click on it anytime without having to log into my aol mail, enter my password, pick through all the SPAM ...etc.
THANKS JILL(IE) !!

Nancy said...

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be blogging! I have also added this to "my favorites" so that I can view it at anytime! Thanks Jill and Michelle.

Michelle said...

I think it's fun !! I like the new picture Jill!

Jill said...

Jillie's enlisted some help from The Boyfriend... so if anyone is having troubles, let me know.

Bryan the Boyfriend
bmackenz@gmail.com

Tim said...

I hope this works. First time blogging. So blog, blog blog, jana and I , blog blog and TJ was blogging when Ben was blogged out. After the blog we blogged again... blog blog blog...