Wow !! Weren't you nervous! I did that once, about 10 years ago, I walked into the salon with a ponytail and had her chop if off! (I brought my ponytail home with me to show the kids). It looks GREAT! Doesn't it feel weird in the shower when you use too much shampoo??!!
10 comments:
It looks great! Megan's right, it does look more blond.
That looks to be, roughly 11 inches cut off? Just a guess...See you in a week!
Wow !! Weren't you nervous! I did that once, about 10 years ago, I walked into the salon with a ponytail and had her chop if off! (I brought my ponytail home with me to show the kids). It looks GREAT! Doesn't it feel weird in the shower when you use too much shampoo??!!
It's ...different! Okay, Just kidding. I do like it! (exclamation point and everything) What made you decide to cut it off? Just a change of pace?
I love your new style! Spring is a great time to get a new cut! You look great!
I didn't see the bottom picture and first and thought you were trying to tell us you got a boob job or something.
Andy -- you definitely have been living in CA too long!
When in Rome . . .
what? did you change your shirt or something? Oh i get it there are 8 things different in each of the pictures - still can't find them!
JK - you look great Julie
I love it! You'd look cute if you were bald. Bet my hair is shorter than yours!
Post a Comment