
Hi. I have enjoyed hearing from so many of our family members. Perhaps blogging is easier than email. Anyway, let's see if we can get everyone on board. Women of the family: the shower invitations are coming, but please hold Sunday, April 13 at noon open for Kendall and Nate's baby shower.
I am going to try to attach a picture of 21 deer that walked in front of our house on Sunday. It was quite a sight. We are anxious for spring though it has been a lovely winter.
We are celebrating the Ides of St. Paddy on Saturday with a dinner party. Irish coffee-hopefully as good as that made by Skip and Nancy a few New Year's Eves ago-is on the dessert menu. Other than that, I can't say that there is anything traditionally Irish on the menu.
1 comment:
Mom, that's a great picture.
Post a Comment