I finally figured out how to get into this box. Our ISP changed us to gmail at the end of last month, so our email has been goofed up. I see a lot of people saying that they need to find warm weather, but don't hear anybody calling to say they are coming down. We have the weather, the room and the inclination to have anyone come for a visit that would like to. Fly into Tallahassee TLH or Valdosta VLD or one tough day driving or two easier days.
It has been between 70 and 80 degrees most days.
Dacia and I have a formal event this evening with the hunt. It is the ball to end the season. Fox hunting in the morning. Only a few days left this season.
So, I will see how this works before I spend a lot of time at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment