Tuesday, March 4, 2008

In Print

Hi to all one million Johnsons,

Just wanted to share the most recent news from Minnesota: one of my poems is going to be published! This might not seem like big news to everyone - but since it's a first for me, I'm pretty excited about it. I will post a link to the contest website when they feature my poem (which won't be until April) for those who want to read it. Meanwhile, you can keep your fingers crossed for me on March 30, when I am to give a reading at a local bookstore. Nervous already.

Other than that, not much is new besides the germ of the week brought home from one school or another, and the latest cute kid stories. Here's one: Today, Andy was building a ladybug house out of play-doh, and he was showing me the escape routes he had built in so the ladybugs could escape from their "creditors." I was thinking I wished I had one of those! (I think he meant "predators").

Love to all,
Molly & fam

2 comments:

Jill said...

Molly that's great! Congrats about the poem.

Nancy said...

Molly, that is so cool! Congratulations! Enjoy those cute kid moments -- they grow up too fast!
Nancy