Saturday, March 15, 2008

Finally On-blog

It took me awhile to get access to the blog, my own fault. It appears that this blog may increase the family communication. At least until summer hits and our schedules kick into high gear.

Jana has booked a visit to the spa for her an I today. It was actually a gift from her co-worker who retired last year. I am hoping the massage will further help my rapidly improving back pain issues.

While there is still snow on the ground, I can feel spring in the air. We (Jana, TJ and I) are plannng to celebrate Easter up at the cottage. Hopefully Kate and Liz will be there as well. Unfortunaltely I will still be somewhat disabled from my foot surgery that is scheduled for St. Patty's day. At least I won't have to drive.

I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: