Hello fam! ok, so I am trying this for the first time. No more excuses. Things in Rochester Hills are good...cold, but good. Derek has once again left me for 2 weeks to explore China. And do a little work too I guess. I talked to him yesterday and he told me at dinner he tried scorpion and duck feet. It really doesn't sound appetizing to me, actually I think I gagged when he was telling me about it. Abbi, Misha and I have been staying with my parents. We have taken over their house yet again. I know they probably don't like living in a toys R Us!!! We'll be out of their hair soon enough. Us 3 are actually heading out to California for a visit next month. We will be staying with Uncle Jon and the fam for a few days. Andy and Katie we would love to see you and Will!! We need to get out of here for a while and head into some warmer weather. We are very excited. All for now, miss everyone.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When will you be in CA? I am going to be there from Sunday, March 30 until Saturday, April 5. Can it be that it would be easier to see you in CA than in MI?!? Aunt Jill
Post a Comment